Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kris Menace - Falling Star

Kris Menace - Falling Star

Future House and LCD Soundsystem remixer releases the first single from his forthcoming album 'Electric Horizon' which is accompanied by this colourful video. The track is released on March 5th.

'Falling Star' and upcoming album both will be released on his label Compuphonic. He explained: "I always was a self-made-kinda-boy, so i always tried to keep everything about the production of my music in my own hands. I know that i would get more exposure if I would have released on another label, but with digital worldwide distribution and the small phsyical market, I opted to keep my work in-house. I worked and released with so many labels in the scene over the past few years; I just didn't feel I needed some of the baggage that can come along with the major labels at times."


No comments:

Post a Comment